happy new year (lazy hungry sick post)

1:53 AM / posted by MadHatter /

well HAPPY NEW YEARS PPL for all those who read. im not gonna go on about new years resolution crap because i know i won't meet them. so it's better to not have any and avoid the guilt when i don't. haha

i know, i know i'm a week late but excuuuuse me, i'm sick :(
fever, headache, sore throat, blocked nose - the whole lot.
fricking hell, i was sick during summerdayze too which greatly diminished my enjoyment of the day.

so yes, summerdayze was awesome. everyone was killin' the vicks and when i asked for a sniff they would look at me weirdly, grab me by the arm, lean in, and whisper: how much did u take?
then it was my turn to look at them weirdly, raise a 'brow and ask: whaddayamean? i took a noon, afternoon, and a night tablet.
then their eyes would bulge like this o.0: phwooarr you took 3??
and thennnn i show them my stash in the wallet and it isn't only then that they go OHHHH...
codral night and day flu tablets.
i even call ecstasy pills tablets.
i'm such a noob when it comes to drugs.
-_- i was the only one who genuinely needed the sniffers anyway.

um..what else. im a bit lazy. and hungry. so i cbf saying much. this should do it. i should call this my lazy and hungry post.

no. my lazy, hungry and sick post.

nightie night <3

Labels: , ,

2 comments:

Comment by mattypoo on January 7, 2009 at 7:11 PM

is that where u have been?

verification word is: lysings

Comment by Aditi - 14166611 - Curtin University - Bentley on January 13, 2009 at 12:34 AM

you're a funny one lyn. I've finally gotten around to reading your blog - i've been avoiding it because it hurts my eyes to read yours for some reason.. i think its the contrast of the font and background colour. Anyhoo.. good blog.. interesting thoughts etc!

Post a Comment

whos.amung.us - visitor maps