A little too late there, mate

1:36 AM / posted by MadHatter /

Notice that I don't receive apologetic messages of appreciation from my ex boyfriends until months and years after breaking up. Is it just me, or is that a tad delayed?

I'm not doubting the sincerity of your expressions, but wouldn't these words have been more valid say, during the last few minutes when we're exchanging our last goodbyes? More influential in the month of the breakup when I was trying to get over you? More moving within the 3 months after breakup when I would've felt something?

Is it because you've just suddenly had a bloody epiphany one day and decided to thank/apologise to all the ex girlfriends you've had in your life? Or did that little voice inside you named Conscience dictate that whole heart-felt message? Well, 2 or 3 lines of a message.

Haha don't get me wrong. Although a bit weird, but thanks. It was nice. Atleast its better delayed than not ever being executed at all. But you know, asking me about the weather would have been more relevant. =S

1 comments:

Comment by mattypoo on May 12, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Interesting

Post a Comment

whos.amung.us - visitor maps