1:08AM

1:07 AM / posted by MadHatter /

Things I have learn't this semester:

  1. Absolutely nothing.
  2. I will not get offered honours. This is not a big deal. (This is a big deal)
  3. I suck at time management.
  4. I should not pick up calls by private numbers. Some sucker is calling me right now.
  5. I should bank my pay if I want to save.
  6. I need to study better. (faster and more efficiently minus msn and youtube. I don't get hooked onto facebook)
  7. My vocabulary is very limited. (Scramble challenges me)
  8. That sucker is calling again and I'm still not picking up.
  9. I can lick my nipples.
  10. Number 10 was a joke.
  11. Sleep is important.

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by mattypoo on May 25, 2009 at 8:43 AM

LIES! You can't lick your nipples!

Post a Comment

whos.amung.us - visitor maps